Where’s Brooklyn at? In the middle of all the action, that’s where! Im here to educate you on 3 reasons why you should seriously consider moving to Brooklyn. First, with rents in Manhattan sky rocketing high, you might as well cross the East River, come through the Battery Tunnel, or over 1 of the 3 free bridges and in turn get more bang for your buck. The apartment sizes in Brooklyn are considerably larger than the average city flats. Second, Brooklyn gives you a chance to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and yet allows for you to still be close enough to all the action in Manhattan. Neighborhoods such as Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, Cobble Hill, Boerum Hill, Prospect Heights, Dumbo, Williamsburg, and Greenpoint are all a hop and a jump from the city. With trains leading you directly to every part of Manhattan and even Queens, there really is no place on the map that you can’t get to. Lastly, Brooklyn has plenty of culture, restaurants, shopping, attractions, and parks to explore. Not to mention, the borough is now home to the newly built Barclay’s Center which hosts their very own Brooklyn Nets NBA home games, and serves as a concert hall for some of your favorite musicians. Brooklyn’s official motto is Eendraght Maeckt Maght, Dutch for “In unity, there is strength.” The motto stands true as Brooklyn is the most populous county in New York. According to the New York State Department of Labor, 44% of residents work within the borough. The boroughs position serves as a convenient back office for many of New York’s businesses, making it an ideal place to live. In recent years, Brooklyn has seen a rapid growth of a high-tech and entertainment economy, as well as an increase in jobs in the service-based economy. If you’re not convinced just yet, take a day to stroll through Brooklyn to see for yourself what has become of the once neglected gem.
- Bright and spacious 1 BR for rent in Fort Greene Brooklyn for $2595! December 9, 2013Bright and spacious 1 BR apartment in the heart of Fort Greene, Brooklyn! Located just steps from Fort Greene Park, Atlantic Terminal, and all of the action on Lafayette Ave and Fulton St, you'll never get bored with your backyard. The apartment features a large living room and kitchen combination with a granite countertop and […]
- Large 1 BR apartment in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn for $1995! December 9, 2013Large 1 BR apartment located in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. The apartment features an open layout living room kitchen combination, with a beautiful granite island countertop, as well as stainless steel appliances including a DISHWASHER! The unit gets tons of natural light and is located in an elevator and laundry building. Just a block away from […]
- Beautiful 2 BR apartment in the heart of Clinton Hill, Brooklyn! $2850 December 9, 2013Beautiful 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. Located on Washington Ave, this apartment is in the middle of all the action on Myrtle and Dekalb Ave. Just 1 block away from the Lafayette Ave G train at the Clinton and Washington Ave stop. A short 10 minute walk or the B38 […]
- Billboard Unveiling & Website Launch! November 25, 2013To our friends, family, and hopefully soon to be clients, join us as we celebrate the unveiling of our new billboard on 46th St and Queens Blvd in the heart of Sunnyside. As our 5th year in business on 40th St, we decided to officially put our stamp on the boulevard and are anxious to […]
- Beautiful 1 BR apartment with exposed brick and stainless steel appliances in Cobble Hill! $2735. November 15, 2013Beautiful 1 BR apartment with exposed brick walls and stainless steel appliances including a DISHWASHER! The living room and bedroom both have an exposed brick wall, and lots of natural light flooding the unit. The bathroom was recently renovated and features a stand in shower. Located in the middle of all the action in Cobble […]
- Bright and spacious 1 BR for rent in Fort Greene Brooklyn for $2595! December 9, 2013
Information Copyright 2017, Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc. All rights reserved.
The source of the displayed data is either the property owner or public record provided by non-governmental third parties. It is believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Multiple Listing Service of Long Island, Inc.
MLSLI DMCA Notice