Have you been pondering upon moving to Queens? Afraid there’s not much to see or do, or that it’s too far from all of the action in Manhattan? Well, lucky for you Sunnyside goes against all of these falsities. NY Magazine calls it “a hidden gem if there ever was one.” With Queens Blvd running as what one could consider to be the central artery in Sunnyside, you’ll see plenty of restaurants and shops on your way home from work. The 7 train runs both local and express along the boulevard to have you home from Manhattan in the matter of a short 15 minutes from Grand Central Station. Not only are you close to the city, there are plenty of places to explore locally with Long Island City and Astoria right in your backyard. You can also bike to Brooklyn if you’d like as Greenpoint and Williamsburg are only the matter of minutes away.
Rentals in Sunnyside are sure to please your pockets as you can be sure to get more bang for your buck. In lament terms, the prewar buildings offer apartments that are twice if not three times the size of apartments you would see in Manhattan for a fraction of the cost. Sunnyside offers you a change of pace from the hustle and bustle of city, while still giving you access to it’s proximity. If you’ve been considering a new place to call home, you now have a strong contender.
Call us or come visit the office and one of our agents will be happy to show you the best of what Sunnyside has to offer.
- Tips for Renting an Apartment with a Bad Credit History November 19, 2014Tips for Renting an Apartment with a Bad Credit History$1800 1 bedroom in the heart of North Sunnyside immediate occupancy, washer dryer in unitCall 718 786-6700We have keys!1 month agency fee
- Beautiful one bedroom for sale in Kew Gardens! March 25, 201445 Kew Gardens Road,#1Open house March 29 (1-3pm)1 bedroom,1 bath-198.000.00Co-op resale, board approval. Completely updated Co-op apartment located in a well maintained Vintage elevator building in the heart of Kew Gardens. 1 block away from E, F express trains (Kew Gardens - Union Turnpike stop).The one bedroom/one bathroom apartment features a lot of sunlight, spacious […]
- 1br/1ba-2000$ February 22, 201443-90 47 ave,Sunnysuide #4Welcome to the most magnificent place in Sunnyside! Royal layout elevator building situated on the 47th avenue,the building has laundry. The one bedroom apartment has 3 closets,storage room,one extra large living room which can also be converted in to a sofa convertible bedroom. Close too #7 train,Queens blvd restaurants,bars,grocery,Mc Donalds, Burger King!Call […]
- 1 br for rent-1750$ February 21, 201443-20 48 street,SunnysideWalk-up building complex located in the most attractive area of Sunnyside,which gives you to take advantage of all of the nice restaurants,shopping,24/7n laundry one block away and the beauty salons and bars/grills. The one bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor brings plenty of sunlight when you enter and it has an amazing […]
- 1 br/1ba-1700$ February 21, 201443-12 48 street,SunnysideElevator/walk up building with in-yard entrance on the south east side,close to all restaurants,grocery stores,beauty saloons,24/7laundry and much more from Queens Blvd. The apartment has one bedroom,it has an interesting hexagon layout with vintage buildings view from the living room. The kitchen is attached with the dining/living area. This residence is completed with […]
- Tips for Renting an Apartment with a Bad Credit History November 19, 2014